The Full Moon is the result of the opposition of the Sun and Moon. The Sun in Virgo and the Moon in the opposite sign of Pisces creates a polarity between these major luminaries. Virgo is all about details, order, physical health and work contrasted with Pisces which is concerned with the big picture, disorder, spiritual health and dreams. It is important to work with both energies at this time.
The Full Moon on September 14th is conjunct Neptune which rules Pisces, empowering the following two weeks for expanded sensitivity, perception and spiritual connection. This double whammy Neptunian energy can bring feelings of insecurity and the possibility for deception and self-delusion. Be sure to make a reality check.
There are several interesting and strong aspects happening at the same time which can create the potential for discord, upset, confusion and disappointment. The dark side of Neptune can bring addiction, escapism and delusion. There is a tendency for excess and overconfidence. You can also be angrier now and more selfish, causing problems with relationships.
On a Positive Note
There are several very helpful aspects formed at this time that provide structure and powerful support for your deep emotional and intuitive explorations.
- This Full Moon brings the potential for rebirth and a new beginning
- Be aware of what is real and what is not
- Temper your emotional responses to protect your relationships
- Pay attention to your dreams and intuition
Let go of the deteriorating parts of your life and welcome the opening path for regeneration.
Important Aspects happening at this Full Moon
- Jupiter square the Sun/Moon and Mars
- Mars opposing Moon and Conjunct the Sun
- Saturn trine Mars
- Neptune conjunct the Moon, opposing the Sun and Mars, square Jupiter and sextile Saturn
- Pluto sextile Moon, trine Sun, trine Mars, conjunct Saturn , sextile Neptune
Depending on where you are in the world, this Full Moon will happen on the 13th or 14th. For example, if you are in Denver, it happens at 10:35 PM on the 13th, if in Dallas, it is at 11:35 PM in the 13th and in New York, it is 12:35 AM on the 14th and so on. You can look up your location for the exact date and time at http://www.almanac.com .